Home » , , , » Short Trip Around Malacca

Short Trip Around Malacca

Just came back from the historical city of Malaysia and this is my third visit of Malacca city. I guess most of you had been Malacca before.

My housemate and I decided to go Malacca for 2 days and 1 night trip because we bought a super good offer of this 5-star hotel from this website known as Groupon, where they offer tons of amazing discount vouchers.

Malacca 02
Stay in 5-star hotel and being treated as VIP.


Malacca 01
Sightseeing and phototaking are what my housemate and I love to do even both of us had been Malacca many times.


Malacca 03
Not forgetting, hunting for foods around Malacca city.
Feeling great to have these foods but at the mean time, feel sinful :S.

Will be share more of this in my blog soon. Stay tune!