Home » , , , , , , , » Cuti-Cuti Malaysia 2013: Kuching & Penang

Cuti-Cuti Malaysia 2013: Kuching & Penang

The first two weekends of this month is like Cuti-Cuti Malaysia for me. I went Kuching on the first weekend to attend my cousin's wedding and for the following weekend, I went to Alor Setar & Penang for my very best friend's wedding. But of course, besides attending the wedding was my ultimate purpose, I also took this opportunity to stay for few more days to explore and wander around - especially for foods and street arts hunt in Penang.

I will not blog so details like I did for my other travelogues. Only focus on few main things which I think is worth to share throughout my trip to Kuching and Penang, such as:

DSC09273 Kuching
#1: Sunny Hill Ice-Cream (post here) - The legendary and famous ice-cream parlour in Kuching

Tune Hotel LCCT
#2: First time stayed in Tune Hotel LCCT Airport (post here)

Old Penang Guesthouse
#3: We stayed in Old Penang Guesthouse where the location is so strategic, cheap, clean and comes with air-conditioner and free WiFi connection in the room. (post here)

DSC09462 Penang
#4: One of the things I'm looking forward in Penang - street art, wall painting and steel sculpture around the heritage area of George Town. (post here)

Penang's Foods 01
#5: It's a sin for not hunting foods around Penang. Thanks to my friends for brought us to Pulau Tikus Hawker Center and also thanks to a Penang blogger, C Wern Hong for bringing us to Gurney Drive Hawker Center and also to the best yong taufu. 

So, my this year Cuti-Cuti Malaysia not just to Kuching and Penang, I also went to Johor Bahru early of this year. Next year Cuti-Cuti Malaysia? I am planning for Ipoh (for the 4th times) and Kota Bahru (never been before).