Home » , » By Korea From Korea

By Korea From Korea

It's not about Korea trip at all coz I haven't been to Korea yet. It's something related to Korea. Korea is getting lots of public attention after the famous Korean drama series, Winter Sonata. Since then, everything is Korea; visit Korea, Korean foods, Korea movie and drama and etc.

During my trip to KL for my Advanced Diploma convocation, Andrew brought Vincent, Marina and I to have a taste of Korea cuisine. Somewhere near Ampang and where we reach there, there was lots of Korea restaurant. At there, can consider as Korean village. I forget the restaurant that we choose but I know it was my first time to taste Korean food. Hehehe...
Vincent and Andrew
Marina and I are holding something

By the way, what are both of us holding? My diploma classmate, Adeline went to Korea for her company trip. So cool, man! How I wish my future company could organise a company trip? I just love trip. Adeline purposely came down from Melaka to attend the convocation. It was really touching. So from her trip to Korea, she bought sourvenir for us. Below is the small but cute gift from her.
Looks like Year 2008 is something from Korea to me. Besides Korean cuisine and Korea sourvenir, I also get to know a friend from Korea. If you had read my post on Paris, you will know her. Yes, Kyung Hee. Until now, we still keep in touch with each other via MSN. It's so cool and fun to get more friends from different places especially those with different culture and languages.
Last January, while chat with her, she told me that she had the intention to come Malaysia to pay a visit. And suddenly she asked "Are your place located in Kota Kinabalu?". Gosh, it a huge shock for me as not much people know where is Kota Kinabalu located. I didn't means Kota Kinabalu is not famous among visitors but if you compare with Kuala Lumpur, which one most people know the most? She told me that Kota Kinabalu is famous among Korean people. Maybe this is because there is a direct flight from Kota Kinabalu to Seoul, Korea. I still remember when I was on my way back to KK for holiday, I took MAS and the guy sit next to me is Korean. Our own local stewardess try to communicate with him but failed. At the end, a Korean stewardness appear. At that moment, I realised that this flight is transit flight from KL to KK and from KK to Korea. But so sad that Kyung Hee told me lately that she can't come to KK due to some reasons behind. Anyway, Kyung Hee, you're welcome anytime!
Our first night in Berlin, Germany

Last but not least, a small gift from Kyung Hee as what she consider "friendship gift". Hahaha.
At last, I got pair. The left side, guy is given by my Girl Guides junior and right side, lady is from Kyung Hee. Both are 100% made from Korea