Home » , , , , , , , » My Travel Loots from Hong & Macau (2012) Version 2.0

My Travel Loots from Hong & Macau (2012) Version 2.0

Hong Kong & Macau's Haul 01
#1: My travel loots from Hong Kong & Macau version 2.0 (Click here for version 1.0)

#2: Mickey Mouse T-shirt from Disneyland, two Teddy Bear tops from Giordano (Citygate Outlet) and the Macau T-shirt bought from Senado Square.

Hong Kong & Macau's Haul 03
#3: Coach handbag from Citygate Outlet (not for myself but birthday gift for my Queen); Stamp printed handbag from Ladies Market and blue tote bag for my sister & myself.

#4: Except for the I HK which I bought from Stanley Market, the rest I bought from Ladies Market. Some selling between HK$80-HK$100 for 5 pieces.

#5: All the Hong Kong keychains and fridge magnets bought from Stanley Market whereas for Macau, bought nearby Senado Square and also The Venetian.

#6: Unhealthy snacks as always. The Meiji Chcolate Fran Sticks, I bought more than 10 boxes.

#7: Impossible for me to leave Hong Kong Disneyland with empty-handed

#8: Bought these little Disney characters photo frame holders as well (It's so cute I'm gonna die)

#9: Camera straps. Left one from Mongkok and right one from Hong Kong Disneyland.

#10: Absolutely not mine but it's Boyfie's shopping loots. Bought from Giordano Outlet, G200 and Uniqlo. For Giordano T-shirt, you can grab as low as HK$199 for 4 pieces. 

Note: Another scheduled post of mine cause I'm currently away for my very first trip for the brand new year 2014.